Operations AssistantNicosia, Cyprus
Newly Business Administration graduated professionals who aspire to develop your skills and knowledge and laying the foundations for a successful career, this one is for you! This is a great opportunity for young talent that seeks to grow and contribute to the creation of a transport company from the beginning.
During the first 6 months, an introduction plan will be undertaken. This plan will expose the participant to the departments, organization, activities, and roles within the Company. By the time the training is completed, they will be assigned a position in the department where, under the supervision of a manager/mentor (normally the department head), they will complete different tasks, functions, and projects aimed at familiarizing them with the department and the business.
During this phase, they will also be given specific training to strengthen any aspects that require improvement or support, with particular emphasis on English as a basic communication tool.
Over the next years, specific plans will be designed according to participants’ performance so that they can continue to develop professionally and personally.
- University graduate with little or no previous work experience
- Minimum B2 English level
- Eligible to obtain a work permit in the country of destination
- Staff management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organizational and management skills
- Potential to become a high-performing professional
- Full availability to participate in international programs and career paths undertaking international moves in the future
- An attractive remuneration package
- Continuous training
- Career development opportunities
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.