Finance Department AdministratorLimassol, Cyprus
An excellent new role in Limassol has arisen for an administrator to join a busy Finance department for one of our best clients. A large international, corporate firm, the role is ideal for an aspiring Finance and/or accounts admin professional, eager to learn the ropes and gain valuable experience from within the Finance department.
A highly reputable firm, this role comes with a strong salary and package but more importantly career potential and growth. The role suits a ‘doer’ with strong attention to detail and someone who thrives on being busy and helping others.
- Responsible for petty cash
- Bank transfers/purchases requisitions
- Maintenance of records
- Assist the accountants with ad-hoc projects/tasks
- Directly assist the CFO and FD
- Extra admin or other duties as required by top management or accounts personnel
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys being part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills needed for much interaction with accounts team and sometimes directly with senior management and owners
- Confident, positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of accounting is essential
- Helping and willing to assist with other extraneous duties such as admin tasks or errands, (within the finance department’s responsibilities)
- Impeccable integrity
An attractive package including a 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan, and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.