An automotive sports store is looking for its next team member. As a well-known, established store, this firm commands a long-established clientele and holds an excellent reputation in its sector. This role suits an Admin and/or Retail professional with fluency in English as well as Greek.
- Willing to be trained to learn tools such as Autodata and TecDoc
- Willing to learn about online catalogues, used to establish correct product parameters for various automobiles
- Excellent phone manner and skills, able to efficiently communicate with customers from both a wholesale as well as a retail context
- Organizational abilities for the upkeep of basic stock database and inventory, including incoming orders from customers
- Very basic admin duties such as scanning and emailing documents and typing out orders
- Customer-focused attitude
- Solution-centered personality
- Attentive individual, keen to be part of things and not title-oriented
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential; any other language a plus
- Able to work Saturday mornings
- Interest or background in motor racing or knowledge of the industry would be an advantage as the role deals with motorsport equipment but not essential
- IT Literate
- Supportive, friendly environment and team
- Standard retail hours: 08:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30 Monday to Friday (Wednesday half-day), and 09:00-13:00 Saturday
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.