Litigation LawyerLimassol, Cyprus
An excellent opening has arisen for an experienced, qualified Litigator to join our client’s expanding team in Limassol, Cyprus. The firm is an established, highly regarded entity keen to recruit high-caliber individuals for challenging projects and interesting cases.
- Draft and execute legal documentation for court proceedings
- Appear and represent clients in court
- Liaise and negotiate for the benefit of clients with the court and any other authorities
- Perform legal research
- Law Degree from a recognized University
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience in general litigation
- Familiarity with district court rules and procedures
- Proven experience in court hearings (at least 10) and dispute resolution
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to assume responsibility, conduct research, and undertake projects
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
An attractive package including a 13th salary, pension plan, and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.