Computer Science LecturerLarnaca, Cyprus
A well-respected pinnacle of higher education in Cyprus, our client is now searching for a Lecturer with specializations in Database Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Human-Computer Interaction, Systems Analysis, and Design. Employment will be on a Full-Time basis beginning October 2021.
- Preferably a Ph.D. holder in Computer Science or related field and should demonstrate skills/experience in delivering high-quality teaching within the Higher Education sector. Experience with conducting academic research will be considered an advantage
- D. candidates in the write-up phase of their degree and individuals holding a master’s qualification in the aforementioned fields will also be considered
- Preferences: Graduates from English-speaking Universities
- Innovative and supportive approach to teaching and learning at university level
- Ability to supervise undergraduate dissertations
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to successfully undertake research
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 1:30 pm + 2 working afternoons until 5 pm
- Holidays: All Public Holidays of the Cyprus Republic are adhered to, and in addition, the college will be closed for 2 weeks both during Easter and Christmas (4 weeks paid/in addition to normal paid holidays). Summer Annual leave is 21 days.
- Provident Fund: After successfully completing the probation period, the individual will have the opportunity to participate in the College Provident Fund that also provides Health Insurance and Medical
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.