Data AnalystCyprus/UK/Greece, Remote
Our client is a financial wellbeing service that aims to empower its members to achieve their financial goals. What started as a free monthly credit report to members has evolved into a hub where they can do more and more in-house under one roof - looked after by the best.
You’ll be a literal ninja when it comes to data and actionable insights; using lightness of feet and speed of thought to dissect the members' wants and needs, provide insight into historical performance, future forecasts, and opportunities for strategic improvements. All this in unison will drive the company forwards with sizable goals, so you’ll have the experience to hit the ground running from day one, tell our client what’s what, and push into new boundaries.
- Agree on measurement strategies aligned to the business KPIs relating to acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Creation, management, and monitoring of all data sources to develop reports and dashboards to help achieve ambitious KPIs
- Analyze and interpret diverse datasets including statistical and trend analysis
- Production of actionable insights derived from both web, app, and CRM analytics data and offline data
- Regular communication with product stakeholders to share key insights and propose actions to improve KPIs
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI
- Utilizing a wealth of analytics tools which may include Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Ads, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, etc
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of various web analytics tools
- Excellent understanding of team structures and the ability to adapt to business requirements
- A proven track record of measuring and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns and complicated online application forms to improve performance
- To have a commercial mindset
- To be a highly driven, capable, and enthusiastic professional
- The communication skills to be able to work with colleagues at all levels
- Wizard level Excel skills
Ideally, you’ll also know a bit about:
- BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Customer lifecycles and supporting insight and strategy aimed at each primary stage
- Knowledge of and interest in digital trends
- An awesome team environment
- The epic challenge of making money an easier thing to make, spend, save and borrow, for everyone
- Flexibility to work fully remote from home whether you are in the UK, Cyprus, or Greece and alternatively from the UK office in Manchester or the Cyprus office
- 23 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays, plus an extra day for your birthday (32 days total)
- Hapi discounts on brands and entertainment including Apple, Sky Store, and Deliveroo
And, if you’re in the UK office you’ll find:
- Tons of free on-site car parking
- Excellent transport links – we’re close to the M60, the new Trafford Centre tram line, and regular buses go right past our door. Even the airport’s only a short drive away!
- Our on-site gym that costs less than £1 per month, has state of the art kit, free classes, and personal trainers
- Office kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, less healthy treats, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.