Director of ProductCyprus/UK/Greece, Remote
Our client is a financial wellbeing service that aims to empower its members to achieve their financial goals. What started as a free monthly credit report to members has evolved into a hub where they can do more and more in-house under one roof - looked after by the best.
This exciting role requires an extraordinarily driven and highly adaptable individual, with outstanding communication and organizational skills, who can perform under pressure and provide exemplary leadership to their team. The right candidate will have a passion for driving monetization, conversion, retention, and engagement – qualities that are essential be to the success of this role and the business.
If you have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of a brand, are a natural leader, and are dedicated to delivering unparalleled experiences to members, we want to hear from you.
- Comfortable building and executing tailor-made strategies that span business growth, creative marketing, media and product development
- Hire, motivate, empower and retain the best talent available
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required
- Be our members’ advocate
- Be hands on
- A successful record of growing and managing digital services including managing customer communication, UX/UI, CRO and content areas/departments
- Senior leadership experience managing, developing and inspiring a team of talented professionals
- A quick learner with an analytical mind, able to exert strategic vision while building consensus through a consultative working style
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a track record of leading change and (virtual) team building experiences
- A record of working on complex and time-critical projects
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital products and services
- Experience in B2C business models (with a subscription revenue model)
- Strong operational experience
- An awesome team environment
- The epic challenge of making money an easier thing to make, spend, save and borrow, for everyone
- Flexibility to work fully remote from home whether you are in the UK, Cyprus, or Greece and alternatively from the UK office in Manchester or the Cyprus office
- 23 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays, plus an extra day for your birthday (32 days total)
- Hapi discounts on brands and entertainment including Apple, Sky Store and Deliveroo
And, if you’re in the UK office you’ll find:
- Tons of free on-site car parking
- Excellent transport links – we’re close to the M60, the new Trafford Centre tram line, and regular buses go right past our door. Even the airport’s only a short drive away!
- Our on-site gym that costs less than £1 per month, has state of the art kit, free classes, and personal trainers
- Office kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, less healthy treats, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.