Brand DesignerLimassol Cyprus
Our client, a game-changer in the tech industry helping companies shape their businesses, build their brands, and launch their digital products, is looking to expand the team with a junior to mid-level Brand Designer.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building smart, well-designed brands, design applications and is the type of person that walks into each meeting with a notebook full of ideas, sketches and often finds inspiration in weird places at weird times. His/her decision-making process is based on research, brand positioning, and business objectives. Love for branding and design is essential!
- A passionate designer that loves creating beautiful, smart, and effective brands
- You are a wizard when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- You have good knowledge of Branding
- You have designed Brand Guidelines or Style Guides before
- You understand and appreciate the difference between a logo and a brand
- You get excited about typography and design in general
- You are OCD when it comes to design layout and not afraid to show it
- You have experience using collaboration tools like InVision or Zeplin
- You have worked in an agile team
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- Demonstrable Graphic Design and Branding experience
- Experience designing digital applications (websites and or apps)
- An amazing portfolio of cool and well-presented projects
- An active member of Dribbble, Behance, or Instagram
- A Graphic Design, Design or other related degrees
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- Work from home days
- A cake on your birthday!
- Friday drinks
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.