Financial and Investment Reporting AccountantLarnaca, Cyprus
A wonderful opportunity in Larnaca has arisen for a qualified accountant to join this international employer. Our client has a vibrant, growing team and offers wonderful benefits, a strong team vibe, and an innovative mentality.
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting of Cyprus and international investment companies in accordance with IFRS, IAS and global GAAPs
- Fund accounting experience is highly desirable
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and revaluations of securities portfolios
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns
- Assistance in preparation of accounting folders for audit and handling of audit requests
- Ability to identify financial reporting treatment of complex financial assets transactions is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must
- IT applications – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work independently for timely delivery of work under strict deadlines
- Openness to learn new things
- Strong, proven multi-tasker able to vary priorities
- 13th salary
- Excellent team environment
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.