Junior Accountant, ACA - ACCA TraineeNicosia, Cyprus
As a leading firm providing a holistic range of audit, tax, accounting, legal, consulting, and financial advisory services to international companies, our client is now looking to hire Junior Accountants to join the team in Nicosia. Currently, the Company has offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Malta, and London and employs over 200 people, maintaining its long-established reputation for being a competitive employer.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Work with other staff on specific assignments/projects
- Maintain good relations with other members of staff and with clients
- Be able to report Work in Progress at any time required by the Supervisor/Manager/Senior Manager
- Cooperate with the audit/taxation department in completion of client needs in financial reporting and tax assignments
- UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1)
- USA Universities with at least 3.0 GPA
- University of Cyprus and / or Cyprus University of Technology graduates with at least 7.5 GPA
- Greek University Graduates with at least 7.5 GPA
- Private or other University graduates with at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent grade
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- IT literate
- 13th salary
- In-house training courses
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical Scheme
- Friday afternoon off
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.