Qualified AccountantNicosia, Cyprus
An exciting role has arisen for a small, ASP in Nicosia to recruit a qualified Accountant to create and manage the accounts department. The successful candidate will be providing both internal accounting services and in an advisory capacity, accounting services to clients.
- Internal bookkeeping and accounting for the company
- Prepare forecast of the company to enable the managers to take decision
- VAT/VIES filing – for internal companies and for some companies under management
- MOSS filing
- Payroll / SI filing - for internal companies and for some companies under management.
- Issuing and sending invoices
- Liaising with the auditors of the companies under Management, so experience preparing financial statements is a big bonus
- Preparation of Financial Statements, management accounts and annual statutory accounts
- Any other adhoc Financial Reports as required by Management
- Interaction with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Dynamic person who is up to date re: changes and developments in tax legislation
- Proven multi-tasker
- English is essential
- IT Literate including experience and knowledge of Accounting software and/or Audit Software: CaseWare and Microsoft Office: Excel
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fri afternoons – early finish
- Career growth prospects
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.