General ManagerNicosia Cyprus Non Remote
A well-established manufacturing group of companies in Cyprus is pleased to be offering an excellent opportunity for a new General Manager to join its ranks and help champion their next chapter of growth for one of their businesses.
If you are a senior-experienced managerial professional with an engineering background and you have a flair and love for Operations and a hands-on, can-do approach then we would love to have a chat with you.
- Personnel management of approx. 10 people
- Oversight and responsibility for factories based in Nicosia
- Responsible for smooth operations throughout the business both on-site and off-site
- Responsible for overseeing Business development strategy and Sales forecasts
- Responsible to lead the company and personnel towards successful revenue growth and overall, general good health of the company
- Attentive to co financials and reporting to the board
- University degree in mechanical engineering or similar related field
- Native Greek and English speaker
- Experienced senior manager
- Skilled interpersonal communicator
- Proven leadership skills
- Solid business acumen and evidence-based knowledge of business operations and activities in the manufacturing sector
- Annual performance related bonus
- Salary commensurate with experience
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.