As an established, well regraded corporate firm our client offers a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
They are a member firm of BOKS International, ranking within the first twenty largest accountancy networks in the world and are proud to be expanding with this new vacancy in the tax team.
- Liaise with clients for any tax compliance matter (i.e. provisional tax declarations, tax assessments, income tax returns etc.)
- Liaise with the Tax Authorities for various tax issues
- Complete all relevant forms/returns for submission to the Tax Authorities
- Effectively handle tax payments for clients
- Handle other tax compliance and advisory related tasks, e.g. relating to DAC6, Transfer pricing etc.
- University degree holder in Accounting or in a related field
- ACCA or ACA qualification or studying towards will be considered as an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in a tax position is a must
- Pleasant personality
- Keen learner and team player
- Diligent with details and deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Provident fund scheme
- Performance based salary reviews
- 36 working hours per week (two afternoons off)
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.