An excellent role has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager fluent in Finance, Real Estate, and Commercial Business. The successful candidate will report to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for overseeing the organizational activities, maintaining and increasing the efficiency of the business, and facilitating the organization’s corporate objectives.
- Maintaining constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Growing the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the firm’s internal capacity
- Actively pursuing strategic and operational objectives
- Ensuring operational activities remain on time and within the defined budgets
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance protocols
- Actively liaising with the Internal Accounting department on various financial matters
- Managing timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reducing cost per unit, and eliminating errors
- Ensuring avoidance of inefficiencies, duplication, and overlapping of work
- Partnering with cross-functional support teams in improving any proprietary tools and systems
- Working closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Conducting budget reviews and reporting cost plans to the board of directors
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Accounting, and Finance or any other related field
- Holder of ACA/ACCA certificate will be considered an advantage
- At least 7 years of previous working experience in an operations management position
- Experience in financial and account reporting
- Previous experience in the Legal or Real Estate industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.