Salesforce DeveloperLimassol Cyprus Non Remote
Our client strives to create an environment where people can grow both as individuals and as professionals. They believe and we strongly agree that the workplace should be a breeding ground of ideas, personalities and life itself. We are looking for a knowledgeable Salesforce Developer to join this continuously growing team who should be skillful in creating custom applications and processes within the CRM, customize visual layouts to provide users with the most related experience possible, integrate third-party platforms, troubleshoot technical issues and more.
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms is mandatory
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible Working Hours
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Annually Discretionary Bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.