Banking AdministratorNicosia Cyprus
Ready to join an expanding team of Legal corporate professionals in Nicosia?
With international presence in over a dozen jurisdictions, our client is proud to offer excellent career paths for successful candidates across a multitude of practice areas. Candidates are able to seamlessly work cross-border and to belong to teams of only the best legal talent whose whose skills complement one another in their practice areas.
- The Banking Administrator will be reporting to the Head of Corporate
- Gathering and processing related documentation pertaining to the opening of clients’ bank accounts.
- Opening Corporate and Personal bank Accounts in Cyprus and abroad
- Collecting and reviewing KYC paperwork for the onboarding of new clients and the account openings
- Maintaining existing bank accounts by continuous updating of all relevant KYC and corporate documentation
- Executing daily bank transfers and payments
- Communicating directly with clients and attend meetings
- Helping resolve customer issues and/or answer clients' questions regarding policies and procedures
- Liaising with banking institutions and any other banking related tasks
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any other related field
- Previous experience in fiduciary or professional services will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate
- Working Hours: M-F, 5pm - 1am
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.