Business Development ManagersLimassol Cyprus Non Remote
On behalf of an international client, we are actively looking for Business Development Managers for the following regions: Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
These roles’ number one goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers to help us expand our clientele. As the front of the company, you will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. B2B experienced you will be fluent in networking and nurturing solid leads, able to present to all levels of audience, hungry for a challenge.
- Strong focus on identifying business development opportunities for the Company
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Researching, initiating and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates, affiliates networks and Introducing Brokers worldwide.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings/travels with prospective clients
- Managing Existing and New IBs
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector is a MUST
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Discretionary Performance based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture and perks.
- Highly Motivated Environment
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.