Senior legal counselNicosia Cyprus Non Remote
Senior Legal Counsel
Our clients are an independent card acquirer and e-money institution, their mission is to deliver services that make the onboarding and payment journey a better experience for both merchants and customers, incorporating transparency and security.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating company’s commercial agreements;
- Preparing requested legal documents per the needs of other departments within the Company;
- DPO duties;
- Involved with the group’s corporate secretary work and monitoring the maintenance of the corporate documents for the company in Cyprus as well as for other companies within the Group;
- Involved with the legal matters relating to the incorporation and upkeeping of the companies across the various jurisdictions of the Group’s operation.
- Review relevant regulatory and statutory changes across the EU, and if relevant, advise impact to business;
- Carry out any other legal work and tasks as required by the Head of Legal Department;
- Supporting with general queries;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Minimum 3; Max 5 years previous in-house experience with a particular emphasis in the financial industry and/or on Commercial Law;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You will need to be hands on in carrying out legal work;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle large workload with competing priorities and deadlines;
- A thorough approach to work and attention to details
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.