Chief Operating OfficerLondon United Kingdom Non Remote
As the Chief Operating Officer, you’ll oversee the company’s online trading and internal business operations with a strong business background. You’ll work in partnership with the executive team to achieve company goals, provide strategic planning, and interpret operational and performance metrics. Using your strong analytical and communication skills, you’ll analyse and present the company's progression and growth to senior management and recommend improvements. You’ll establish effective risk management strategies and internal policies to secure the business and set high standards for the company.
- Manage the company’s day-to-day operations based on our mission and core values.
- Design and implement business strategies in collaboration with other C-level executives.
- Assess, propose, and deploy relevant technology solutions to comply with the latest and emerging financial services laws and regulations.
- Evaluate and report on operational performance; develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Manage and coordinate compliance responses and feedback to internal and external stakeholders, including regulators.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to achieve profitability and business objectives relying on your comprehensive knowledge about online trading, especially on forex derivatives, cryptocurrency market, and other evolving trading landscapes.
- Degree in business management, finance, information technology, or a related field
- 8+ years of management experience in a relevant role
- Good understanding of the financial services industry, including financial technology, operational processing, and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of online trading, particularly trading CFDs on various markets such as forex and cryptocurrencies
- Competence in business development and strategic planning
- Working knowledge of performance and operation metrics
- Delegation skills and experience
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- FCA approval to function as SMF 24 – good to have
- Experience working in an FCA-licensed company – good to have
- Working experience in a fintech company – good to have
- Experience working in a multi-site, fast-paced company
- Masters in Business Administration – good to have
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.