Quantitative AnalystParis France Non Remote
Imagine an online trading platform that makes trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, with a wide range of offerings and competitive trading conditions. Now picture yourself creating some of the trade types and instruments offered on this platform.
As a Quantitative Analyst at our client's fintech company with more than a million clients worldwide, that is exactly what you will do. You will design and create new trading products that will make the company a platform of choice, where clients can trade anything they desire. You will use mathematical and financial methods to develop derivatives pricing and risk management algorithms based on real-time market data, new events, and any such parameters impacting the underlying instruments. With your extensive financial knowledge and data analysis skills, you will create models that will help our client mitigate risk, make sound business decisions, and introduce a new generation of trading products to the fintech world.
- Apply mathematical models to real-world scenarios
- Solve complex and abstract mathematical problems to optimise pricing and manage risk
- Analyse trading patterns to identify new market opportunities
- Develop derivatives pricing, as well as risk management models and algorithms
- Review, develop, and enhance options pricing, volatility forecasts, and risk management programmes
- Perform data mining using SQL databases and other analytical tools
- Monitor trading activity across all of our platforms and minimise abuse
- Generate periodic and special reports that summarise client trading trends
- A university degree in physics, financial engineering, or mathematics
- Knowledge of probability theory, stochastic calculus, numerical methods, Monte-Carlo simulation, differential equations, econometrics, derivatives pricing, and statistical modelling
- Experience in a programming language such as Python, R, and SQL
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters - good to have
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.