Legal AdvisorLimassol Cyprus
Our client’s firm is part of a very large accountancy network, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 120 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
The Corporate and Compliance team in Limassol is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Advisor to join this expanding team.
- Providing day-to-day legal support and advice to the management team
- Analyzing, drafting and reviewing legal agreements and other corporate documentation, such as Resolutions, Power of Attorneys, Share Certificates, Minutes, HE forms
- Conducting due diligence work
- Representing clients on tax related matters, legal proceedings and business deals
- Drafting and submission of petitions, affidavits, and appearance before the court
- Drafting of Legal Opinions on corporate legal matters, such as Mergers, Acquisitions, Transactions, Lawsuits, Good Standing.
- Drafting and amendment of M&AA
- Incorporation of companies
- Trade Mark Registration
- Registration of pledges
- Re-domiciliation of companies
- Merger and Acquisition process
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies
- Corporate Administration
- LLB or/ and LLM
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Four years (4) experience as a corporate lawyer
- Experience and Knowledge in AML and KYC procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of the core court proceedings
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provident fund
- Half days Friday
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.