In-house Corporate LawyerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time
To advise and support an international coal trading firm in its Cyprus entity and global operations elsewhere.
· To report and assist senior management with all legal and corporate matters
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating company’s commercial agreements
- Preparing requested legal documents per the needs of other departments within the Company
- DPO duties
- Review relevant regulatory and statutory changes across the EU, and if relevant, advise impact to business
- Carry out any other legal work and tasks as required by senior management
- Supporting with general queries.
- Graduate / degree of law (leading university)
- Knowledge of English / Russian law & legislation, Greek language & Cyprus legislation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a head of legal department / deputy head of legal department
- Knowledge of Incoterms-2010
- Excellent knowledge of contract / corporate / taxation / customs / administrative law, compliance
- Understanding and / or organizing of business processes
- Organizing of business structure (combined Russian & Cyprus law)
- Provision of litigation (particularly disputes arising from international contracts)
- Readiness for business trips
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.