Admissions OfficerFamagusta Cyprus Full-Time
This wonderful new role is to implement student recruitment strategies and co-ordinate the processing of student applications for an educational institution. The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day aspects of Admissions, liaising with various internal and external stakeholders on related matters.
- To liaise and network with hospitality industry professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets etc.
- To be involved in the organisation and delivery of recruitment events, such as Open Days, Conferences etc.
- To contribute to the evaluation and development of the college’s student recruitment activities
- Providing consultations with prospective students
- Assessing applications according to our eligibility criteria
- Accepting and filtering student applications etc.
- Organizing and filing of recruitment documentation
- Processing student registration and payment
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection
- Responding to information requests
- Referring accepted students to scholarship and government funding information as applicable
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality/Hotel Management or another relevant degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in recruitment would be considered an advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative position is essential
- Attention to detail
- Professional communication ‒ Organizational acumen
- Problem-solving mentality, solution focused
- Customer service
- Able to respect and meet tight deadlines
- Able to also work independently
- Tech literate and fluent in MS Products
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Training and Development Plan
- 5 Days Work
-Opportunities of Career Progression
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.