Group Technical & Industrial Support Engineer (Junior Level)Nicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client’s company was founded more than 70 years ago, trading its products to global customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. It’s main production facilities in Bulgaria and Ukraine and retains a commercial presence in Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Cypriot and Ukrainian markets.
- Support daily production facilities operation in cooperation with the Group’s technical team
- Coordinate with departments to expedite the flow of work as per the agreed procedures
- Act as central first level support hub for the areas of responsibility of Production/Maintenance and Quality Control, within corporate ERP system, and coordinate with Group IT
- Monitor and compile production information into the necessary operational Group reports.
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or other related Engineering fields
- Ability to travel
- Proficient planning, organizational and time-management abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Proficiency in MS Office and Internet
- Knowledge and/or Experience in ERP systems operation
- Working Experience within manufacturing or industrial or relevant sector
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Friendly and comfortable working environment
- 14 salaries
- Performance related Bonus etc
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.