Head of Back OfficeLimassol Cyprus Full-Time
As a large group of companies our clients were established in Ukraine more than 20 years ago, they have recently in the last 10 years or so expanded operationally globally and still including the CIS region. Core industries are oil & gas mining and trading, agricultural production and refining, construction and real estate, venture capital and capital markets trading.
This year they are proud to have launched the Cyprus office and are now looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Head of Back-Office to join their team.
- Passing through bank’s compliance for both inflow and outflow transactions for all group’s activities
- KYC. Day-to-day work with group companies’ profiles in each bank: filling/updating existing banks’ forms, support of opening new accounts, standard review
- Preparation of financial reports using Excel on quarterly and annual basis
- Day-to-day work with client-banks and brokers systems as an authorized person, managing payments other requests
- Capital markets trading support: communication with brokers, auditors and banks, documentary support for trading, preparing reports
- Venture projects: KYC support, operational support of investments via various instruments
- Fluent Russian/Ukrainian and advanced English is a must
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field: Finances, Audit or/and Financial Law, Business
- At least 3 years of experience in a Back-Office or/Audit/Legal
- Knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel tools
- Experience in asset/portfolio management, investment funds, private banking will be considered as a huge advantage
- Internal full training and ongoing support on capital markets and venture portfolio with amazing career opportunities
- Office located by the sea
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.