Sorry, this vacancy has been closed. You can still submit your application to be contacted for similar opportunities in the future.
Managing DirectorAthens Greece Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client seeks an experienced Managing Director to supervise and control all strategic and business initiatives of the company in Cyprus and Greece. Providing hospitality services for a variety of luxurious properties, this is an exciting and challenging industry.
With a dedicated, responsive and friendly team, our clients provide a variety of services to ensure clients have the best possible experience.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and enhance the Company’s strategy
- Providing ongoing financial and qualitative reports to shareholder for the position of the company
- Managing and directing the company towards its primary goals and objectives
- Reporting to the Group managing Partner and Advisory Board
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Promoting communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the company
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality strategic decisions to advance the business and increase profits across Europe and Middle East
- Enforcing adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyzing problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company smooth operation and growth
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets with expertise within local and international markets
- University degree in any related field, holder of MBA, ACCA or ACA would be considered as an advantage
- At least 10 years of proven experience in any similar position
- Previous experience within the hospitality sector would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken)
- IT Literate
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- End of the year for a bonus subject to performance
- Relocation package: in case the candidate is coming from abroad
- Structured career path with eligibility for promotion every year based on performance
- Qualification schemes: such as ACCA, RICS & CFA in case an individual would like to obtain a professional qualification
- 21 days of annual leave per year paid by the company
- 5 days of sick leave per year paid by the company
- Bonus leave days: The Company offers days of bonus leave per year upon management discretion.
- Birthday leave day: One day of paid leave is granted to the employee to take any day that falls in the week of their birthday
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.