Sorry, this vacancy has been closed. You can still submit your application to be contacted for similar opportunities in the future.
Talent Acquisition SpecialistLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our fintech client with international operations and over 500 employees globally is excited to announce it is looking for its Cyprus-based Talent Acquisition. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will strategically identify and recruit ‘A’ players by using leading recruitment methodologies to further the company’s growth worldwide.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand different roles within the organization and their requirements
- Find and recruit candidates using various online and offline channels
- Assess applicants by using hiring and interviewing methodologies such as Topgrading to determine their technical and cultural fit
- Plan and manage online technical assessments alongside hiring managers and team leads
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives
- Maintain our applicant database, and prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports
- Collaborate with the product design team to create branding materials for recruitment purposes
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English with interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character, and skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment methodologies and techniques such as Topgrading
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
What’s good to have
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.