Executive AssistantLimassol Cyprus Full-Time
Our client is a fast paced innovative, young tech company who are proud to say they empower game-changers in the tech industry. They help their clients shape their businesses, build their brands and launch their digital products.
They design and build simple and reliable systems on top of modern yet battle-tested technologies they deeply understand and trust.
- Support the management team with day to day administrative and personal tasks
- Responsible for scheduling, meeting minute taking
- Able to assist with customer correspondence, copywriting
- Perform functions such as event planning
- Proposal deck preparation
- Assist with recruitment
- Any other office admin related tasks needed by the management team
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are a wizard when it comes to using Office Suites (Google Apps, Microsoft Office)
- You have impeccable communication skills
- You love planning, prioritization, and multitasking
- You have amazing copywriting skills in English (Greek is a very welcome bonus!)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You are discrete
- You like music playing in the office, social nights and you are fun to be around!
- Prior EA/PA experience in a company within our industry
- A portfolio of past copywriting work (in English and/or Greek)
- A demonstrable passion for technology and design (you are your own IT professional)
- Demonstrable experience in using Mac OS X
- A university degree in a related field
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- Work from home days
- A cake on your birthday! 🎂
- Friday drinks
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.