Senior DeveloperNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
As a fast-growing technology provider, our client is working on multiple projects in the gaming and trading industry using cutting edge technology to deliver high-end products to its customers.
The solutions are based on a completely novel way of approaching a traditional industry that ensures security and safety of interactions while providing customers with a unique user experience.
As a Senior software developer you will join this exciting, expanding team to take things to the next level.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages
- Develop features to enhance the user experience
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure web design is optimized for smartphones
- Build reusable code for future use
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
- Develop new web applications
- Contribute to application architecture, user experience, site security and performance
- Consistently improve the speed, reliability, and performance of the applications
- Contribute to the design and implementation of API's and webhook services
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in web development (Mainly frontend, backend is a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in React; Vue would also be a plus
- Good knowledge of developing web services, APIs, and good understanding of REST standards
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles
- 2+ years of working experience in PHP (or other backend languages)
- Code Igniter/laravel experience will be a plus
- Unity and Blockchain knowledge will be a plus
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Experience at writing and maintaining unit tests
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking along with a desire to keep learning
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural team
- Hybrid remote options available for Cyprus based employees – 2/3 split
- Medical cover and pension plan after probation
- Annual discretionary, performance-based bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.