Senior Human Resources CoordinatorLimassol Cyprus Full-Time
As an international company in the construction arena, our client has long established its presence in Cyprus and boasts of several large projects and local relationships. As it continues it’s expansion, the time has now come for a Senior level HR professional to join the Cyprus office in Limassol and take the HR Function to the next level. The role calls for a seasoned, fast paced and dynamic individual able to work and navigate employee matters at an international level.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating employee contract and agreements – full time permanent staff and contractors, temp staff etc
- Co-ordinating and liaising with local government offices and suppliers such as Migration, Ministry of labour, immigration agents etc
- Execution of final monthly payroll and overview of time sheets
- Safeguarding costs and linking with Finance and accounting colleagues re: payroll budgets and forecasts especially relating to ROI and spend on specific projects
- Preparation of monthly evaluation reports for employees
- Managing benefits and equipment, company property and grants given to employees
- Responsible to ensure legislative matters are appropriately managed and the company is compliant at all times with the Republic of Cyprus Employment law
- Issuing monthly reports to senior management
- Promote and encourage a strong, positive organizational culture by being present and visible to employees, visiting projects and sites and meeting the different teams and managers
- Compiling processes and protocols to brand the company as an employer of choice, for example employee manuals, appraisals etc.
- University degree in HR or related subject is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in HR, preferably with some exposure or experience to real estate or construction sectors
- Fluency in English and Greek; other languages a plus
- Proven, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with and for a multi-cultural organization
- Able to travel once or twice a year for business
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Solution focused, able to act as the eyes and ears of the remote management team and advise them on local matters
- Strong business acumen
- Annual discretionary, performance based bonus
- Annual salary review
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.