Risk OfficerNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
An excellent opportunity has a risen for a junior Risk, finance professional to enter a corporate firm offering development. As an AIFM and UCITS Management Company, this client is also authorized to offer Portfolio Management and Investment Advice services to individual clients, the successful candidate would have the chance to be exposed to such relationships and experience and use their skills to their fullest.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, the successful candidate will be a member of the Risk Management Team and will assist with the risk management activities of the Company
- Preparation of regulatory reports to CySEC and CBC
- Identify, manage, and report risks arising from investments carried out on behalf of the UCITS/AIFs/RAIFs managed by the company. This includes but not limited to the calculation of market risk, liquidity risk, FX risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, operational risk.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the acceptable level of risk for the services of portfolio management and investment advice
- Provide assistance with the maintaining and updating of the risk management policies and procedures of the Company, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the drafting of periodic and annual risk management reports to Senior Management/BoD/clients
- Monitoring risks at the Company level (capital adequacy risk, operational risk etc.)
- Other relevant or internal administration duties depending on the needs of the firm
- University Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Risk Management or other related field is required
- An advantage to be a holder of CySEC advanced certification however the willingness to pursue it is appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal will be considered an advantage
- An advantage to be a holder of a professional qualification such as CFA, FRM etc but the willingness to pursue it will be appreciated
- Experience in a similar position within the financial services industry is a bonus but not essential
- In depth theoretical, working knowledge of the financial services industry and practices
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork attitude
- High attention to detail with analytical, problem-solving approach
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, and discipline
- Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.